We are an avid Amazon Wishlist family, and while I love being able to pick out items our family wants and needs, I really love spending time on friends. Gifting with my gals, aka ‘hosts”, is one of my favorite gift giving plans because it reminds me of a relationship I have cultivated. I love the idea of gifting back to these ladies who give me so much each year. These are just a few of the items I’ve had my eye on and stay tuned for another perfect host gift to come!
- Food52 limited edition matte black petite rice cooker. So okay little cast iron pot you are the cutest. But also, I despise how finicky cooking rice in metal is. Whether pot or cooker, I love the idea that I can easily cook up some rice in this pretty but functional piece.
- I know this is on trend, but agates have been a large part of my life since I was a child. My parents home is covered in discovered and purchased rocks and they had agate coasters LONG before they were trendy. So finding this piece is some serious gold. Can you imagine stacking all kinds of yummy cheese and charcuterie goodness on top of that? I AM SO IN.
- The perfect follow up to the beautiful agate slice is a cheese grotto. First, because whoa it’s a thing and it’s pretty. But it is a pretty thing to store your cheese in and that is what dreams are made of. SOLD!
- Oh spoons, you fickle utensils. The one utensil we are always low on is spoons. With kids and coffee and tea and basically, all the things, we fly through our spoon supply on a daily basis. The idea of having these cute gold spoons to stir my coffee each morning would make it just that much better. Also, kids, keep your hands off!
- These cups are not only my go to for water and wine, the are totally functional, dishwasher safe, and are modern in the best way. Did I mention they are a part of Williams and Sonoma’s Open Kitchen line that makes them more than affordable? Seriously, you can’t say no to these babes.
- I know Pantone just released their color of the year (insert cringe) but grey is my color of the year every year. These Anthropologie fringe napkins are just a fun way to liven up a gift. I wouldn’t give the set, but wrap gifts in them so make them extra special!
- ROSEWATER AND COCONUT. Paddywax, you never disappoint. This candle smells like fresh flowers and the beach and I will never have enough. Also, the simple white geometric pattern works with everything. In all honesty, this is my go to and I always have friends raving about them. 4
- An authentic Indigo lumbar pillow. This gift is what you give a real friend. The Indigo ages and softens, it will always find the perfect spot in any home, and it’s my favorite pillow. Why not gift your friends your favorite thing, am I right?